NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Giveaway is open only to those who sign up for the What the Bread Says Giveaway and who are 18 years of age as of the date of entry. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cardinal Rule Press, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cardinal Rule Press as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Giveaway.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 16, 2022 at 9 AM EST and ending September 12, 2022 at 9 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at the What the Bread Says Giveaway page. The entry must fulfill all Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cardinal Rule Press. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, Your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cardinal Rule Press.
5. Prizes: The Grand Prize Winner of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a Grand Prize Package (valued at $220). Ten (10) additional Winners (the "Winner") will receive a hardcover copy of What the Bread Says. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prizes shall be solely determined by Cardinal Rule Press. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Cardinal Rule Press discretion. The prizes are non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cardinal Rule Press to use Winners names, likenesses, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Cardinal Rule Press. Winners will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. Cardinal Rule Press shall have no liability for Winners failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winners provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner(s) cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 24 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner(s) selected. Receipt by the Winner(s) of the prize(s) offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE WINNERS (AT CARDINAL RULE PRESS‘ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNERS OF THE Giveaway, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNERS WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Cardinal Rule Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cardinal Rule Press’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, Cardinal Rule Press may select the Winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cardinal Rule Press. Cardinal Rule Press reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Cardinal Rule Press has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Cardinal Rule Press reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Cardinal Rule Press and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Giveaway IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND Michigan, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Michigan having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Giveaway is Cardinal Rule Press P.O. Box 930237, Wixom, MI 48393, U.S.A.
13. Facebook: The Giveaway hosted by Cardinal Rule Press is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
14. By entering in the Giveaway, You, the Contestant, agree you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.